License Reactivation Course
Our license reactivation course requires students to be present in class for the entirety of its coverage. We go over Florida real estate topics and information that include:
- Real estate brokerage operations
- Complaints, violations, and penalties
- Federal and state housing laws
- Real estate contracts
- Computations and title closing
- Real estate investment analysis and business opportunity brokerage
- License law and qualifications for licensure
- License law and administration
- Brokerage relationships and ethics
We also require our students to pass the end-of-course exam with a mark of 70% of the overall score.
For more details on how you can enroll, please contact our trusted representatives today!