Our license reactivation course requires students to be present in class for the entirety of its coverage. We go over Florida real estate topics and information that include:
- Real estate brokerage operations
- Complaints, violations, and penalties
- Federal and state housing laws
- Real estate contracts
- Computations and title closing
- Real estate investment analysis and business opportunity brokerage
- License law and qualifications for licensure
- License law and administration
- Brokerage relationships and ethics
We also require our students to pass the end-of-course exam with a mark of 70% of the overall score.
For more details on how you can enroll, please contact our trusted representatives today!